Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen - Get to know ME! - Stars


Hello lovelies!

Since this month The Digit-al Dozen in focussing on the blogger behind the nails, it's time for another 'fun fact' about me:



I studied Astronomy! Yes, I'm a big, big fan of stars, The Universe and everything! Plus, double stamping is one of my favourite things. Hence this manicure!


I used a gorgeous exclusive polish from Incidental Twin as my base here. It's "Achievement Unlocked", which you get on your fifth order! Then I stamped with one of BPS's new stamping polishes, no. 284, Konad navy and hēhē 003 stamping plate! I sealed it all in with Seche Vite.



Did you study? If so, what? 

Oh and don't forget to check out the other ladies' gorgeous manicures and get to know them!


7 comments :

  1. Cool! Astronomy is amazing - my hubby is really interested in space and stars. I studied in college material science engineering and then as a hobby bee keeping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved astronomy when I was a child, then it kinda went in background. Love the mani, as usual you rock double stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had I continued my education beyond high school, I would have went into nursing. The medical field is so exciting to me. Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to get to know you! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Achievement Unlocked is such a cool idea and way to get a bonus polish :)
    It's so cool that you studied Astronomy, I had no idea! Love the nails you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very neat fact! My brother is very interested in that and takes a telescope out sometimes to view them in the backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is magical!

    And I studied political science...before I dropped out.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!